Westerman To Host Service Academy Information Nights
HOT SPRINGS -- Congressman Bruce Westerman (R-Hot Springs) announced Friday that his office will host Service Academy Information Nights in coming weeks to provide students and their parents information on the application, nomination, selection, and appointment processes at the nation's five service academies.
In addition to information on application and nomination to the academies, representatives from each of the following academies will be present to give a short orientation and to answer questions:
- The United States Military Academy at West Point, New York;
- The United States Naval Academy at Annapolis, Maryland;
- The United States Coast Guard Academy at New London, Connecticut;
- The United States Merchant Maine Academy at Kings Point, New York; and
- The United States Air Force Academy at Colorado Springs, Colorado.