The Congressional Art Competition Winner Is...
May 6, 2015
Last night my office hosted the Fourth District's Congressional Art Competition at the Hot Springs Convention Center. Winners came from across the district:
- 1st Place: Samantha Kidd's "After Dark," Arkansas High School, Texarkana;
- 2nd Place: Lauren Lollies' "Smashed Self-Portrait," Arkansas High School, Texarkana;
- 3rd Place (tie): Maurice Bradford's "Together as One," Lakeside High School, Hot Springs;
- 3rd Place (tie): Callie Bauer's "The Grey Woman," Paris High School, Paris;
- 4th Place: Samantha Kidd's "Wisdom," Arkansas High School, Texarkana; and
- 5th Place: Hannah Weatherford's "The Seahorse That Could," Bismarck High School, Bismarck.
To view each of the submitted pieces, visit my Flickr page here.