Bruce Westerman on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Vine, YouTube
Social media is a great way to keep in touch. Whether I am here at home or in Washington, D.C., I use social media to communicate with you in your home and on your phone.
I have several social media accounts. Each offer a unique way to communicate with you.
- Facebook: I use this platform to share photos, videos, blog posts, and other important information from my website.
- Instagram: I post a photo to my Instagram account multiple times each week so you can see where I have been and who I have met with during my travels.
- Twitter: If you want a quick burst of information in real time, this is where you can follow me. As soon as a blog post, press release, or other information is published on my website, you’ll see it here first. And photos and videos are posted on my Twitter feed, too.
- Vine: My newest social media network, Vine allows me to post short videos showing where I am, what I’m seeing, and who I’m meeting.
- YouTube: If you want to see a speech I’ve made on the House floor or if you want to see me discuss legislation, this is the social media network to follow. YouTube has new videos added weekly.
Check out the posts below to see how I have incorporated social media into my service in Congress.